Blog Archive

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Take Stock for 2006

Friends,

For sharing....a unique site http://www.briefing.com/Investor/Index.htm I have been using that provide ideas for investors/traders to knowledgeably manage their investment portfolio. I find it rather comprehensive. I hope this will be useful to you too.

Briefing.com's Investor service provides:
Page One - a one-place stop to "see" the overall market.
Market updates every half hour.
An Active Portfolio containing stock ideas for the long-term investor
Analysis of small, medium and large cap stocks
Bargain Hunting - an analysis of stocks with a value/contrarian orientation
The Big Picture - an analysis of major issues in the market
Ahead of the Curve - long-term investment ideas based on secular trends and unique business models.
An analysis of industry group performance.
Premium third-party content and applications.

Meanwhile, consider taking stock of 2006 & plan for 2007. Personally, I find that its better to have clarity & a plan going foward.

Wealthwise, I will continue to focus on generating 4%-6% monthly return for my account & managed funds. I will be employing a combination of low risk strategies that includes covered calls, calender on LEAPs, writing options on the Russell 2000. For savings & growth, I will be looking into long on certain Asia countries ETFs. I also plan to launch my own proprietary covered call strategy. Just dreams......


Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

No comments: