Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June Trades Update while on Holiday....

While holidaying in Japan for the past 12 days, I wrote some N225 Jul 19500 calls & Aug 20000 Calls. Market appears sideways during this period and is favourable to the current positions. If the market rebound this week or next week, I am planning to write more Aug calls & possibly looking at Sep's as well. This week, I am also planning to write ER2 Jul puts to complete the set up for Jun's income. My Jun's position should all expire worthless this coming Friday to end another great month(May) of trading. On a separate note, just 2 days ago(Jun 11), I opened an ACH covered call position. On the next day (Jun 12) ACH announced their friendly aquisition of Vancouver-based Peru Copper for $792 million & trading is halted. We shall see how this pans out. Anyway, its a covered call play. This sector remains strong especially so as it is supported by the strong economic growth in China.

No comments: