Blog Archive

Friday, July 20, 2007

Jul 20 Trades Update

For the Asian markets, I sold some N225 Oct 20500 calls for 30pts yesterday. Last done 25 pts. I am looking to sell a few more Oct calls to complete the income set up for Oct. I also squared off the N225 Aug 20000 Calls for 1 pts today. On the US front, I bought some ACH stocks @ $46.21 on Wed night meant for covered call plays. As of Thu(Jul 19), the ACH Aug 45 calls closed with a premium of $3.85 which yields a call out return of 5.7%. No complains here. Possibly, I will be looking to sell the Aug 45 calls(ITM) tonight. Today is options expiry day for the Jul options(US). I expect all my Jul options to expire worthless for the ER2 plays. I expect to be called out for the covered calls plays "GG", "CSCO", "ACH". Jul should closed nicely & beautifully for another successful month of trading.

No comments: