Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24 Trades Update

For the Asia market, I sold additional Oct N225 20500 Calls for 20 pts yesterday & today. This completes the income set up for Oct. I am looking to square off the existing N225 Sep’s Call options to free up margin & to sell into Nov when the opportunity arises. For the US market, ACH resume its strong upwards trend by closing at $49.68 last night. I actually still have some ACH stocks(bought at $46.21)which I have not written calls against. Yes, I am guilty of speculating here. Naughty naughty! Yesterday, my wife, Doreen starting trading. She wrote her very first Russell 2000 Aug puts with an objectives of generating 3%-4% monthly return on her account. She will basically be just following my “system”…a trading strategy which I have finetuned over the years of my trading journey with a 100% success rate, backtested over the last 15 years. We shall see how she progresses. Life is a journey. Her new journey into the trading world has just begun.

No comments: