Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oct 9 Option Trades Update

Asian markets ended higher today. STI posted a new high. This bodes well for my EWS(ETF) positions which I took on after the Aug markets correction. This ETF tracks the Spore index to some extent. Its top few holdings includes, SIA, DBS, UOB, OCBC, Keppel Corp, Capitaland, City Dev, SGX, SPH, Singtel. Unfortunately, this ETF does not have options otherwise I will be writting calls options to generate income. Being bullish on the Spore scene, I will be holding on to these positions for a while.
Japan market which just came back from Monday's holiday posted moderate gains as well. The N225 Dec call options are trading against me. I will be monitoring the situation closer. UK market is now trading strongly positively & US market which just opened is looking to trade in positive territory in today's session too. This is good for my covered calls(GG, DELL, INTC, NVDA, ACH) & naked ER2 puts positions.

No comments: