Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mar 12 Option Trades Update

Asian markets rose Wed, after Wall Street rally due to Fed's liquidity injection. So did the Japan's benchmark Nikkei. I was looking at the N225 May 16000 Calls today & am willing to pick up some limited positions for 15 pts but did not get filled. I had my eyes on the Jun 16500 calls too but then again, it might be too early to enter any positions there, plus the premiums weren't high enough to take the additional risk. I like to observe the markets to see how it pans out in the next few days. The Apr 9250 puts still look attractive for a 1 month play. I might just enter more but limited positions if the rally cannot sustain & resume its bearish trend. Mar's options will expire this Thu freeing up capital for additional May's income set ups.

No comments: