Blog Archive

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trading Income Meter

Today, a friend ask me if I am trading full time. I am not at the moment. I am still gainfully employed & enjoying every moment of it because I learn new things everyday by interacting with people. However, this got me to take stock of where I am now in terms of my trading income Vs my employment income. My monthly trading income now averages 60% of my employment income & the next intermediate goal is to achieve 100%. When I reach that stage, it will bring me another step closer to my financial objectives & I will have more options in terms of what I want to do. Author of the best selling book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind", T Harv Eker said "Your income is directly proportional to the extend of your comfort zone". The bigger it is, the more wealth you can handle. I am building up my comfort zone to handle more. When you can handle more, life gives you more.

No comments: